BookSpot, Traffic manager / Project Manager, 2017 – Present
- Creating a whole new structure, set up a planning system process and workflow within the marketing department to oversee ongoing and upcoming projects.
- Manage a team. Connect/align creatives, designers, project managers, producers and leadership team to ensure/achieve deadlines, within a set budget, creativity and energy.
- Monitoring and overseeing budgets and planning for on- and offline campaigns that live in the world of books and entertainment. (B-to-C)
- Navigate proactively, optimize resources and planning, tuning workflow, doing this with the least possible wastage of productive hours and capacity.
Zenology, Accountmanager International, Jan 2013 – Jan 2017
- Managing a portfolio of accounts (Perfumery to department store, concept store, international agents) (B-to-B)
- Providing plans and forecast on customer performance / sales partners.
- Analysing and interpreting sales data to identify unexpected patterns and trends
- Projectmanagement within the marketing department, responsible for different season and brand related project. From start to finish.
- Conduction of online and offline campaigns.
- Responsible for the execution, production and delivery of instore pos materials and other printed materials for all retail, wholesale and travel stores worldwide.
- Interaction + negotiation of contracts strategically with retailers to increase product exposure and influence display and shelf allocation.
- Sales & Export management.
Founder/ owner of Nicole van den Broek Agenturen (fashion), 2007 – 2013
- Import/export & fashion agency (Benelux) fashion and accessories (B-to-Business)
- Managing the day to day running of the team (2 freelance agents)
- Develop marketing concept, business plan and website for the web shop.
- Business development.
- Providing forecasts plans on customer performance.
- Delivering on going market analysis and assessment of competitors.
- Marketing & Sales. Including exhibiting trade shows, promotional and activities .
- Export management.
L’Oréal, Account manager Biotherm (Division Luxury Products), 1996 – 2007
- Managing a portfolio of accounts to perfume stores and department stores (Bijenkorf, Douglas, Ici Paris XL) (B-to-B)
- Process project orders, after sale service to clients and ensure the proper functioning of existing clients.
- Prepared sales proposals, conducted research, delivered sales presentation to secure client base.
- To achieve volume targets and objectives as agreed with the sales manager.
- Working with de sales/marketing manager to establish and implement the marketing and merchandise strategies.
- Implement a joint venture program witch led to 30% more revenue increase.